CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Free fishing day

Saturday was free fishing day for Utah. We took all the kids and I got to fish too it was so much fun. We found the perfect spot. All of us caught so much fish. Jerry got a pretty big one and the kids thought it was great.





We also took out nephew Mason. He is so cute and fun to be with. He loved all the fish that he caught.

1 comments:

*::*Peace*::*Love*::*and*::*Smiles*::* said...

I wish that We had fishing close to us!!! I remember when we came to visit one time I went fishing with Jerry!!!! I saw a tape of david and evelyn fishing today and when they got a fish the guy would hit it in the head three times with a bat!!!! U could hear it braking the bones and it looked like it was vibrating!!!!! And around it was a big pudl of red!!!!!