CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aaah

Well it is never ending with Taylor. He got the idea (from his brother) to climb the fence and go to his friends house. Wyatt came in and asked me if he could go over there because he knew they could play because Taylor climbed over the fence and asked them. I asked where Taylor was and he said over at their house. I asked Wyatt if he told Taylor to do it and he replied no. I walked outside and could see Taylor down the street. I called him over and told him to get in the house. He said "Well Wyatt told me too." I looked at Wyatt and he said "oh ya I forgot." I told their friends not to bother coming over for at least 3 days that they were grounded and told the boys to get in the house. I made them sit on the couch and told them that they were in huge trouble. They can not play for 3 days are no longer aloud outside by themselves and I made Wyatt throw away his power Ranger helmet that cost me 50 bucks and Taylor his track hoe. Wyatt also had to sit in his room ON his bed for 45 min. and Taylor had to sit in on the toilet for 45 min. I hope I got my point acrossed. I just don't know what to do any more.

2 comments:

Terrell Times said...

Oh man, I think that might have done it! How scarry that he did that. Way to be strong!

Nicla said...

so, did the helmet work? how about the hoe? I know how hard it can be to throw something we worked hard and SPENT hard to get them....But, just try to remember the point you got across is worth much more then a meer object!