CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ryan's Birthday

Ryan's birthday was on Saturday. We had the family come up on Sunday for a dinner and cake. Well I was going make the cake but Ryan saw the sponge bob cake at Albertsons and really wanted one so I decided to order it. BAD IDEA! It was twice the money that Sam's charges and it was horrible. No one liked it. So I am going to return it. It was very cute though.

Ryan thought opening his presents was so much fun. It was very cute to watch. He was very excited to open this box because it had a spider man shirt inside.

Grandma Smith got him a bubble machine that blows ALOT of bubbles at once we got it out and the kids loved it. I made the kids wash the floor afterward. It was so much fun to have all the family up. I love having them over. We also taught Jerry's mom and boyfriend how to play domino's the Mexican train it was funny to watch Don try to play.

2 comments:

Acrimony said...

Just randomly stumbled upon your blog but wanted to say your kiddo is cute and I love his hair!

Terrell Times said...

The cake looks awesome. To bad it was nasty! Love Love Love Ryans hair!