CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mud

The boys went outside to play and I heard the hose turn on. I went down stairs and turned off the water so they could not play with it. A little while later I heard the water turn on again. They had snuck in the house and turned it back on! I looked outside and this is what I saw.

Taylor has mud on his butt and on the back of his head but I could not get a picture of it.


Before they could come in the house I made them spray off with the hose. They did not like that at all but there was no way they were coming in like that.



2 comments:

Nicla said...

I remember doing that with Chantell in Grover, dad made us stip down to our panties and sprayed us down, I was so worried the neighbors were going to see us!

Terrell Times said...

It was FREEZING cold when dad did that to us!