I cut Wyatt and Taylor's hair with the clippers quite regularly. We did it this week and I think they look so cute. But I have never been able to bring my self to do it to Ryan. I just love his shaggy hair. But Jerry doesn't like it. He thinks Ryan looks like a girl. So the night we did Wyatt and Taylor's hair I was hiding Ryan from Jerry.


After Jerry got started he thought about a Mohawk for Wyatt. It looked pretty cute would have kept it if he hadn't made it so crooked.
On Saturday I took Ryan up to get his hair cut. I was just going to do a trim but decided that I would try a little shorter for Jerry. It looks very cute but I cried and cried. LOL. He just doesn't look like my baby any more.


1 comments:
I LOVE the haircut on him!
Post a Comment