Ryan has been falling asleep in different ways lately. I guess he needs more sleep. What do you think?
Ok you have talked me into it. I am going to try this and see what I think. I have been watching Alan, my neighbors little boy on Thursdays and Fridays. He is only one week older than Ryan and they are best friends. It has been alot of fun. I have never seen two little boys have so much fun together. They are partners in crime. They love to get into trouble together. Today they snuck down stairs and sprayed Rim cleaner at each other.



4 comments:
Yeah Shenna you blogged! The pics ares so cute of the boys. They are getting big, we miss them soo much!
Very Cute! Love the long hair, he is so in style! Love your blog! Guess I gotta get on the band wagon! -Jenn
I love that little boy!!!
Seriously Sheena I want to keep Ryan! he has to be the cutest baby boy EVER!!!
Post a Comment