CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Books

This is the book shelf mom painted for Wyatt a couple of years ago. It is normally stuffed with books but Ryan and Allan like to lay in it. I have to pick up the books everyday off of the floor. They where getting ruined, so I finally gave in and moved them. I hope Ryan likes his new hideout, but I am sure it wont be as much fun now that he cant make a mess too.

Wyatt went and spent the day with Grandpa Burke. He had so much fun. Dad took him to the store and told him to pick out something. Well Wyatt being Wyatt he couldn't get anything without getting his brothers something too. He picked out these guns. They are awesome toys. They do 9 different sounds depending on how you put it together and the kids can do it themselves. They are just VERY annoying for the parents.

They also shoot darts out of the front.

0 comments: