CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Brandon's Birthday

On Friday it was Brandon's 24 birthday. We all went to his house for dinner. It was so fun. I love hanging out with him. We were all laughing and trying to get our camera's before we would let him blow out the candle, we took to long and it went out by itself.

The kids got to eat outside on the porch. They weren't to sure about it at first because the table was so dirty but as soon as Bugga put the table cloth on they thought it was fun. Wyatt loves to pose for pictures. Look at his face he is so funny.

Ashley brought down her hummer suitcase for the kids because they wanted to play with it. They thought it was so fun to "ride" in it.

After dinner the kids were playing upstairs in mom's laundry tyring to make a fort. She didn't really want them up there so I took all the sheets and put them downstairs and Nicla and I helped them build a really big one.

0 comments: