CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Water

The boys point of view:
"Wyatt bring the hose over here, hurry quick, there is a spider crawling out of this big hole. Bring the hose we can wash it down." Two little boys crouch down and peer at a hole that to them means nothing but a tube of some sort with a big spider. They spray it with the hose and not sure it was really gone decided to put the hose down it just for good measure. After a few good laughs at the poor spider and water starting to spill out they pull it out and continue with the fun of water play.

Mom's Point of view:
"Wyatt get some dry shorts on and I will go get your baseball shirt out of the dryer." I run down the stairs and see water. I wounder what happened and walk over to the dryer and see it came from there. I notice water on top of the dryer and just think it came in through the hole Taylor made last week with the bat. I open the dryer and sift through the clothes not finding the purple shirt on the top layer, I turn the drum. Swish, Swish, what was that noise? I turn the drum again and again, still a swish swish each time. There is water in my dryer! How in the world did that happen? I stand up to look at the top. Could water seep though? I go upstairs very upset and tell Jerry what was going on. "It sounds like the kids stuck the hose in the vent" he says. My eyes go big and think they wouldn't dare! I call Wyatt in and ask him very calmly if he and Taylor happened to put the hose in the hole by the window. "Ya there was a spider crawling out and we got him!" Torn between yelling, laughing and crying I fallow Jerry and his brother down stairs. They pulled the vent off and water started to spill out, they then had to tip up my dryer and drain water out of it. I will have to call the repair man tomorrow, lets hope the warranty covers kids!

0 comments: