We took Wyatt's training wheels off to try and teach him to ride his bike. Well he was practicing and then we took a break. He started saying he was scared to fall. I told him it only hurt for a minute and he would be fine. I was teasing him and asked if he wanted me to push him down so he would know what it would feel like. Well I missed judged the distance and REALLY pushed him down I felt so bad. He scratched up his leg from his ankle to his knee. What a mean mom. I kept telling him how sorry I was. We finished outside and went into get ready for bed. He wanted to say the prayer for the night. He said the normal things "thanks for the day" "bless we will sleep good" stuff along those lines and then ended the prayer saying "And please bless that mommy wont push me down anymore Amen." Me and Jerry were laughing so hard we couldn't lift our heads yet, (we trying to do it quietly) Wyatt sat there for a minute and then said "Hey guys I said Amen!" I feel horrible for pushing him down. He was so funny afterward, you have to love kids.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment