On Tuesday night we went over to moms to do cards for the stamp camp. It was a lot of fun to get together and talk. Dad ended up watching the kids. Wyatt cried to him and wanted a bath, dad gave in and Wyatt ended up with an awesome bath.

It was so much fun having Amy there. She is so nice and funny. Thanks for coming Amy!

Nicla was hard at work and still ended up leaving before she was done.

On a different note I have been driving Jerry to work everyday and picking him up. Well in the mornings he starts the car so it is warm for the kids. This morning he still had the house keys in his pocket when we got home. I had to break into the house. I couldn't fit in the window so I had Taylor crawl through and unlock the door. I just had to make him do it again so I could get a picture.
Yesterday the boys got into the trailer and was playing around. I heard screaming so I went to see what was wrong. As I walked around the trailer I could hear "LET US OUT OF HEAR!" They were freaking out. I thought they had got the door closed and couldn't figure out how to open it and were just panicking. I went into the trailer and could see Ryan playing on the table but couldn't see the boys. I could hear them bawling their heads off though. I fallowed the sound and they had locked themselves in the back cupboard and couldn't get out. I was laughing so hard Wyatt kept telling me it wasn't funny. I don't know how long they were in there for but their heads were very sweaty so it had to have been a little while at least. I think Wyatt will be scared for life, as for Taylor he was over it by the time we got in the house.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Posted by 3 Tender Hearts at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are sweet. That picture of me is funny. That was before I started to zone out.
Fun!
Post a Comment