I don't know if it is just because he is my youngest but this little boy warms my heart. He is so cute! Even when he is being a stinker it is hard for me not to laugh. He has such a personality. He put his shorts on all by himself and thought this was so funny, so did I.

Yesterday I needed a few minutes of peace so I put some pillows beside the bed and wall and read a book. After awhile Ryan was very upset he could not find me so I popped up and showed him where I was at. He wanted to hide too. I put him on the pillows and went and told Wyatt to find him. After that he wanted dad to find him too, he fell asleep waiting for dad.
I really needed to cut my grass. I knew it was bad but I didn't realize how bad until Wyatt layed down and disappeared.



1 comments:
hey its Jaycee, that is so funny!!! that is what happens with mimzy in our back yard!! I took her potty and turned around then looked back and i couldnt see her!!!!
Post a Comment